giovedì 30 giugno 2011

My Shopping..

Goodevening, I couldn't publish the post during the day, neither today...I'm really sorry :(..! But I promise that tomorrow I will show you my outfit :)!...Instead, in this post there are some of my favourite purchases of this collection, that you haven't seen yet, because I haven't worn yet ;)!..Some of these I bought, some I received as presents!...Tell me which of them you like:)!..
Camilla


Buonasera, nn ho potuto pubblicare il post durante il giorno, neanche oggi...Sono davvero dispiaciuta :(..! Ma prometto che domani vi mostrerò un mio outfit :)!... In questo post invece ci sono alcuni dei miei acquisti preferiti di questa collezione, che non avete ancora mai visto, perchè non ho ancora mai indossato ;)!...Alcune di questi li ho comprati io, alcuni li ho ricevuti come regali!..
Ditemi quali vi piacciono:)!..
Camilla


Miu Miu shoes (one of my parents Christmas presents) and Miu Miu bracelet (Duccio's Easter present)






 Casadei shoes (Duccio's present for my birthday :) ) You can't imagine my present for his birthday ^^!


 New swimsuit gave by my parents
 My Stuart Weitzman shoes

 Stuart Weitzman shoes...Well, these shoes are not mine, They are my mother's shoes, but I wasn't been able to take a photo of them, because I found really fantastastic :)!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento