martedì 28 giugno 2011

Dinner in San Gimignano...

Hello my readers, I'm sorry if I don't publish post during the day but I was been out all the day, and even in the night of yesterday, I wasn't been at home. However this post is about Saturday's outfit...I recerived an invitation for Pinko event in collaboration with Radio Deejay, but Saturday I had to do so many things, that it was too late to go to the Pinko event in Forte dei Marmi, that begun at 19.30. So Duccio and me decided to go in San Gimignano, where I've been just when I was a child!..I found it really nice :)! And the dinner there was amazing!!
I hope that you like it!..
Have a great night!

Camilla


Ciao miei lettori, mi dispiace se non ho pubblicato il post durante il giornata, ma sono stata fuori tutto il giorno, ed anche ieri sera non sono stata a casa. Comunque questo post riguarda l'outfit di sabato sera...Ho ricevuto un invito per l'evento Pinko in collaborazione con Radio Deejay, ma sabato ho avuto talmente tante cose da fare, che si è fatto troppo tardi per andare all'evento Pinko a Forte dei Marmi, che iniziava alle 19.30.Così Duccio ed io abbiamo deciso di andare a San Gimignano, dove ero stata solo quando ero molto piccola!...L'ho trovato davvero carino :)!...E la cena è stata meravigliosa!!
Spero vi piaccia!..

Camilla














Lesilla shoes
Miu Miu bag
Sweatsuit (I'm sorry but I don't remember the brand because I bought it two years ago, but a pattern maker modified it for me, in these days, and this is the first time I wore)

Fendi charm
Swaroski grey bracelet

1 commento: