martedì 14 giugno 2011

Marina's Birthday and the Hard Rock's opening...

I'm sorry my readers because I promised that I would have published the post yesterday but I had some problems and I didn't have time...However this is the outfit of Saturday night for a birthday party and for visiting the just opened Hard Rock...I wore a black dress and my new pair of shoes bought in Montecatini that I love ;)!.. What do you think about it ?
Have a good day!...

Kisses 


Scusate miei lettori perchè avevo promesso che avrei pubblicato il post ieri ma ho avuto alcuni problemi e non ho avuto il tempo...Comunque questo è l'outfit di sabato sera per la festa di compleanno e la visita all'appena aperto Hard Rock....Indossavo un vestitino nero e il mio nuovo paio di scarpe, comprate a Montecatini, che adoro ;)!...Che ne pensate al riguardo ?
Buona giornata a tutti voi! 

Baci





Juicy Couture dress
Jucca sweater
Louis Vuitton bag
Louis Vuitton accessorize for bags
Castaner wedges  
Dior nail colour rose vamp flapper pink
 

4 commenti: