sabato 4 giugno 2011

Wonderful handmade neklace.....:).....(Daddy's present)


I want to show you this my new neklace that my daddy gave me :)..! It's really particular beacause it is made of vintage watches...I love it so much :)!!...
I hope that you will like it also my today's outfit with one of my favourite jacket, green t-shirt,ripped jeans and sergio rossi shoes. 
Goodnight or maybe it's better saying Goodmorning to all of you ;)..!
Thanks for your visites!

Kisses
xoxo


Oggi voglio mostrarvi questa mia nuova collana che mi ha regalato mio padre :)!...E' molto particolare perchè è fatta di orologi antichi....Mi piace così tanto :)!!
Spero che potrete apprezzare anche il mio outfit di oggi con una delle mie giacche preferite, t-shirt verde, jeans strappati e scarpe Sergio Rossi. 
Buonanotte o forse dovrei dire Buongiorno a tutti voi ;)..!
Grazie per le vostre visite

Baci
xoxo

Handmade neklace....with vintage watches




New funny ring and new neklace :)!!










Handmade neklace with vintage watches
Tara Jarmon jacket
HeM t-shirt
Pinko jeans
Sergio Rossi shoes
Cup of tea ring
Diamond ring
Louis Vuitton bracelet
Miu Miu bag

2 commenti: