mercoledì 6 luglio 2011

Fuchsia...

Goodevening my readers, this is my today's outfit and the main colour is Fuchsia. I wore a Blumarine fuchsia top, jeans, confortable sandal, gucci pink bag and my new pair of Vintage sunglasses, bought at Vintage Selection where I've been yesterday night...I will show you the photos in the next posts. To complete my outfit my new cross ring :)!
Have a great night!
Camilla



Buonasera miei lettori, questo è il mio outfit di oggi e il colore principale è il Fucsia. Indossavo un top fucsia di Blumarine, jeans, sandali comodi, una borsa di gucci rosa e il mio nuovo paio di occhiali da sole Vintage, comprati alla Vintage Selection dove sono stata ieri sera...Vi mostrerò le foto nei prossimi posts. A completare il mio outfit il mio nuovo anello con croce :)!
Buona serata!
Camilla















Blumarine top 
Pinko jeans
Stuart Weitzman shoes
Gucci bag
Cross Ring bought in Florence
Vintage Sunglasses
Handmade charm for bags

6 commenti: