lunedì 4 luglio 2011

Visiting a wonderful House....

Goodmorning to all of you!..I'm sorry if I didn't publish posts in these day but I was been really busy because I had a cousin's wedding and many of my relatives that live in other cities came to Florence. However I passed wonderful days with them, in particular with my fantastic cousin Simona, that you will see in the photos :)!..
The wedding night was been a really special night...I will show you the photos in the next posts!.
This the outfit that I wore yesterday, when I went to visit the beautiful estate, where the just married Chiara (my cousin's wife) lives with his relatives in summer.
Have a nice day!
Camilla



Buongiorno a tutti!...Mi dispiace se non ho pubblicato posts in questi giorni, ma sono stata davvero impegnata perchè ho avuto il matrimonio di un cugino e molti dei miei parenti che vivono in altre città sono venuti a Firenze. Comunque ho passato dei giorni meravigliosi con loro, in particolare con la mia fantastica cugina Simona, che vedrete nelle foto :)!..
La sera del matrimonio è stata davvero una serata speciale...Vi mostrerò le foto nei prossimi posts!..
Questo è l'outfit che indossavo ieri, quando sono andata a visistare la bellissima tenuta, dove la neo sposina Chiara (moglie di mio cugino) vive con i suoi parenti, in estate.
Buona giornata a tutti!
Camilla 







My cousin and me !
Simona and me !

The Church in the estate !

Simona and me !
My cousins: Carmelo and Simona

My cousin and me!

View !!!

My bag and my cousin's bag

Annalisa, Simona and me
A Part of the House


A really special chair ;) !


Blumarine shirt
Cycle shorts
Castaner shoes
Rayban leather sunglasses
Louis Vuitton bag
Louis Vuitton accessorize for bags

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento