mercoledì 27 luglio 2011

Second night in Santorini!

Goodafternoon guys and girls!..And thank you for your comments :)!..This is my outfit of the second night in Santorini...beige dress, louis vuitton clutch and beige and brown shoes with flower...I really love these shoes...I hope that you love them too. Today I changed my hotel's room/appartment , and I'll sleep in a really beautiful room with fantastic panoramic terrace...I 'll show you it in the next post :)!.
Have a nice day!
Camilla
Ps: the fourth picture is on the rented quod ;)!

Buon pomeriggio ragazzi e ragazze!...E grazie per i vostri commenti :)!...Questo è il mio outfit della seconda serata a Santorini...vestito beige, pochette louis vuitton e scarpe beige e marroni con fiore...Amo molto queste scarpe...Spero piacciano anche a voi. Oggi ho cambiato stanza/appartamento e dormirò in una meravigliosa location con una fantastica terrazza panoramica...Ve lo mostrerò nel prossimo post :)!
Passate una buona serata!
Camilla
Ps: la quarta foto è sul quod noleggiato ;)!








Jucca dress
Louis Vuitton bag
Shoes bought in Florence (I'm sorry i don't remember the brand!)

2 commenti:

  1. bellissima!
    ti seguo <3
    xoxo
    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.com

    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina