lunedì 1 agosto 2011

Last day in Santorini and goodbye to Her...

Goodmorning my readers, how are you? This is the outfit that I choose for last day in Santorini, a short dress, my new confortable sandals bought in Santorini and straw hat. 
And from tomorrow I'll show you the pictures in Ios, where I've arrived three days ago...It's a wonderful island!
The last pictures is with Maria e Costan, the kind owner of the hotel!
Have a nice week!
Camilla


Buongiorno miei lettori, come state? Questo è l'outfit che ho scelto per l'ultimo giorno a Santorini, abito corto, i nuovi comodi sandali comprati a Santorini e cappello di paglia
E da domani vi mostrerò le foto a Ios, dove sono arrivata tre giorni fa...E' un'isola meravigliosa!1
L'ultima foto è insieme a Maria e Costan, i gentilissimi proprietari dell'hotel!
Buona settimana!
Camilla



























Victoria's Secrets dress
Balenciaga bag
KlimatSakis, handmade Greece sandals (bought in Santorini)
Bettina Hat

8 commenti: