mercoledì 10 agosto 2011

Last Pictures of Greece...

Hello my readers, these are the last pictures of my wonderful trip in Greece, an elegant outfit, a beautiful beach where I spent a special day and other various pictures. In the next post a lovely yellow outfit ;)! Thank you so much for your comments and a special thank to the guys met at Seven, Forte dei Marmi. It was the first time that my fan's blog recognized me. I'm so happy for this :)!
Have a nice day!
Camilla


Ciao miei lettori, queste sono le ultime foto del mio fantastico viaggio in Grecia, un outfit elegante, una bellissima spiaggia dove ho trascorso una giornata speciale e altre varie foto. Nel prossimo post un delizioso outfit giallo ;)! Grazie infinite per i vostri commenti e un grazie speciale ai ragazzi incontrati al Seven, Forte dei Marmi. E' stata la prima volta che dei fan del mio blog mi hanno riconosciuta. Sono davvero felice per questo :)!
Buona giornata!
Camilla










Have you ever eaten on a hammock ;) ?


Sleeping... 
An Hedgehog...So cute :)!!
Elia Beach!


Sushi on the beach







Yamamay swimsuit
Anyie by dress


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento