venerdì 16 settembre 2011

Alexander McQueen scarf !


Goodmorning guys and girls...here my outfit of some days ago with my new Alexander McQueen scarf ;), matched with ASH studs shoes and braclet with skull charm !.. Do you like skulls as me :)?
Camilla


Buongiorno ragazzi e ragazze....ecco il mio outfit di qualche giorno fa con la mia nuova sciarpa di Alexander McQueen ;), abbinata con scarpe ASH con borchie e braccialetto con ciondolo a teschio ! Piacciono anche a voi i teschi come a me :) ?
Camilla





















 Alexander McQueen scarf
Pinko belt
Subdued gilet
HeM t-shirt
HeM skirt
Miu Miu bag
Ash shoes with studs
Handmade gold skull charm
Bulgar ring
HeM skull earrings


4 commenti:

  1. quel foulard è davvero molto carino, io ce l'ho in fuxia e dà una nota spiritosa anche ai blazer più seri!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love the vest and the scarf!
    Nice look,sweetie♥!

    kisses,
    http://annacoman.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. I'm happy that you like it :) !!
    Thank you to you-all!
    Camilla

    RispondiElimina