lunedì 9 aprile 2012

Glamour Mix and others !

Goodevening readers !..How are you ?
I think this will be one of the longest post for the number of pictures ;)!.. I choose to hold my favourite pictures between the which ones published on glamour.it and other various pictures !!
I'm waiting to know your comments about it :)!..
In next days official pictures of Amaranto shooting and soon a new giveaway with a wonderful object. I don't want to reveal more but I can tell you that the brand is one of the most important in the world :)!..
Goodnight sweet readers !


Buonasera lettori !...Come state ?
Penso che questo sarà uno dei post più lunghi per quanto riguarda il numero di foto ;)!...Ho scelto di riunire le mie foto preferite tra quelle pubblicate su glamour.it e altre foto varie !!
Aspetto di sapere i vostri commenti a riguardo :)!..
Nei prossimi giorni le foto ufficiali dello shooting Amaranto e presto un nuovo giveaway con un oggetto meraviglioso. Non voglio anticiparvi di più ma posso dirvi che il brand è uno dei più importanti del mondo :)!..
Buonanotte dolci lettori !














































Nessun commento:

Posta un commento