lunedì 23 settembre 2013

Sardegna 2013 - postcards -

Goodmorning to you all, 
unfortunatelly recently I was not very present on my blog and I couldn't show you yet pictures of my summer. This post is dedicated to the trip in Sardegna, where I've been with some of my friends. Sardegna is a magical island, with enchanted places, a paradise where man shows glory and riches, but where nature has not lost her innate amenities.

Buongiorno a tutti, 
purtroppo sono stata poco presente negli ultimi mesi e non vi ho quindi ancora potuto mostrare le foto della mia estate. Questo post è dedicato al viaggio che ho fatto con delle mie amiche in Sardegna, un'isola magica, dai luoghi incantati, un paradiso dove l'uomo mostra fasti e ricchezze, ma dove la natura non ha perso la sua innata amenità. 
0

(iphone pics)



 Sardegna 2013 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento