domenica 10 luglio 2011

Electric blue and Yellow...around Florence!

Goodmorning!...I'm sorry if yesterday I didn't publish posts....To be forgiven today I will publish two posts :)!..
You will be able to see the second post in the afternoon!
This post is about a casual outfit wore yesterday going around my city, Florence. I choose to match Electric blue with yellow. I like so much these colours together...Do you like it too?...
Have a great Sunday!..
Camilla


Buongiorno!...Mi dispiace se ieri non sono riuscita a publlicare posts....Per farmi perdonare oggi pubblicherò due posts :)!.. Potrete vedere il secondo post nel pomeriggio!
Questo post riguarda un outfit casual che ho indossato ieri pomeriggio, per andare a fare un giro nel centro della mia città, Firenze. Ho scelto di abbinare il blu elettrico con  il giallo. Mi piacciono molto questi due colori insieme....Piacciono anche a voi?...
Buona domenica a tutti!
Camilla

















Juicy Couture fleece
Subdued top
Castaner shoes
Armani bag 
Miu Miu bracelet
Handmade ring
Diamond ring
Bulgari ring
Cartier watch

2 commenti: