venerdì 8 luglio 2011

Vintage Selection

Goodmorning my readers, today I wake uo really early and so I could publish my post at this time, maybe some of you are sleeping yet ;)! The outfit worn in the pictures is the outfit I choose to wear to go at Vintage Selection. Actually I've been to Vintage Selection two times, the first time I wore white chain t-shirt, black skirt and Vintage bag, the second time I went out with my boyfriend and we decided to go there , so my outfit was not choosen for that occasion. However you can see both outfits in this posts. I'm sorry for the quality of the pictures, especially for the last ones. 
Have a nice day!
Camilla


Buongiorno miei lettori, oggi mi sono svegliata molto presto e così ho potuto pubblicare il post a quest'ora, forse alcuni di voi stanno ancora dormendo ;)! L'outfit indossato nelle foto è l'outfit che ho scelto di indossare alla Vintage Selection. In realtà sono stata alla Vintage Selection due volte, la prima volta ho indossato una t-shirt bianca con una catena, gonna nera e borsa Vintage, la seconda volta sono uscita col mio ragazzo e abbiamo deciso di andare lì, quindi il mio outfit non era stato scelto per quell'occasione. Comunque potete vedere entrambi gli outfits in questo post. Mi scuso per la qualità delle foto, specialmente per le ultime.
Buona giornata!
Camilla











Ahah :D!





I added this photo to show you in a better way my outfit, because of the low quality of the pictures.


First Outfit:
Kookai pink top
Met trousers
Sergio Rossi shoes
Fendi bag
Fendi bracelet
Gold bracelet

Second Outfit:
Liujo t-shirt
Subdued skirt
Gilardini shoes
Vintage bag (My mother 80's bag)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento